11/11/09

Happy Veterans Day


Today we celebrate Veterans Day. I am so thankful to all the men and women who have given so much to keep our country free. Many don't even get the benefits they should after risking their lives. I know that the Lord sees all the sacrifice though, and I believe he will reward them, and work things out for their good.

I wasn't sure how to write the words. Where does the apostrophe go? Does it even have one? My calendar says, Veterans' Day. Some places online say Veteran's day, and some just say Veterans Day. I guess anything goes, so I just chose the easiest way.

We found some good Veterans Day resources on History.com. They have Videos, Facts, Maps, and a lot more. Also here you can find ways to teach kids about Veterans Day
Happy Veterans Day, from us to y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to write. Tammy