9/3/09

Week 2 of Homeschool

I can’t believe we’re in the second week of school already. I have been really busy teaching kids and learning myself, online. I actually uploaded some Math curriculum I made to Homeschool Launch. You can view it here. http://www.hslaunch.com/mypage/profile/8089 For some reason I’m not finding it in the list yet though. Like I said I’m learning. We changed our bulletin board today from “Welcome back to school” to a September theme complete with calendar. We plan to make some black crows and sunflowers to complete the look. Later this month closer to the 22nd (the first day of fall) we’ll make and put up some colored leaves. I love autumn, but I don’t really like that winters on its heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to write. Tammy