11/23/11

Thanksgiving Countdown: Day 1

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day. I'm sharing thankfulness daily on my blog.


Day 1: Countdown to Thanksgiving...
Today, I'm thankful for this time of year, a time when we can all pause, reflect and be thankful. Remember to draw loved ones near even while you're in the kitchen bustling about preparing the meal. Give thanks for all you have. Look around you. Don't think of what you need, and don't have, See what is already there, and be grateful. Thank you Lord for the Thanksgiving season.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful for my family, shelter, clothes,my kids, my hubby, the Lord,
    and for my new friends (like you & Aunt B.). I have a lot to be thankful for. May your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    Love The Nordyke Family ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Tammy, I am so thankful for my family too! And with the close call with my Mom's accident, I am taking more time to savor each moment.
    Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to say hi, this was such a pleasant surprise for me.
    Enjoy this special day.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thought. We need to get our minds off what we don't have. God has loaded us with benefits. I love this time of year. Thank God for His blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to write. Tammy