10/14/11

Snowmen Movie Review

I just watched Homeschool.com's sneak peak of the new movie "Snowmen", which opens in select theaters October 21, 2011

In the movie Snowmen (2011), there was some language that we as parents
didn't find appropriate. It was filled with bullying, cruelty, gross and shocking
incidents. Way too much violence for our family.

I personally thought the entire theme of the movie was way too strong for younger kids, and too intense to be called a family movie. Definately should be at the very "least" a pg 13.

I was glad that my kids weren't watching. In a nutshell basically, you go through an hour and 20 minutes of all of the above, to hear them slip in a little message at the end, about how it's not what you do, but how you do it, that matters most.

Overall I would not recommend this movie.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on this movie. I haven't watched it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to write. Tammy